The Laser Sentry™ Entryway Control System is used to control entry and egress to areas in which there is accessible and/or exposed laser energy. The Laser Sentry can be configured to meet the access control requirements as specified by ANSI Z136.1 - 2014 (American National Standard for the Safe User of Lasers). The Laser Sentry is used to control access to areas such as University and Government Laser Laboratories, Hospital Operating Rooms, Laser Manufacture and Test Areas, Laser Machine shops, etc.
The Laser Sentry panel (part # B-LSECS-AE45) is the main control module and is used in conjunction with other customer supplied components such as magnetic door reed switches, magnetic door latches, entry keypads, remote pushbuttons, Lighted Safety Signs, and other devices.
AE-45 Laser Sentry Features:
- Meets ANSI Z136.1 requirements
- Controls illuminated safety signs
- Front panel of remote control
- Entry, exit and emission delays
- Control all lab lasers and shutter via a single key
- Interfaces with standard access/door control accessories
- Designed by experienced laser operators
- Low profile buttons
- Emergency stop built-in
- Installation Available