The ANSI Z136.1 Standard states that: (1) a lighted laser warning sign, or (2) a two-way or three-way entryway warning light are acceptable entryway warning light controls.
RLI is pleased to introduce the new Bi-Lume illuminated warning sign using LED technology. The sign denotes the conditions of "beam off and "beam-on" status, and can be controlled by the RLI Laser Sentry Entryway Control Unit or a customer provided DC power supply.
- Solid State LED lighting
- 50,000+ hour life eliminates burned-out light bulb hazard
- No electician needed for installation
- Low voltage DC operation, no shock hazard
- Cool to the touch, no incandescent bulb heat or fire hazard
- Customize with easily changed warning sign placard
- Easily retrofits to existing installations
- Weight: 3lbs. 2 oz.
- Dimensions: 10 1/4" W x 14 1/4" H x 2" D